- EJI's History of Racial Injustice Online Timeline
Browse expanded content and images from our 2013 calendar.
- Alabama Death Row Map
Interactive map shows current death sentences in Alabama.
- Video: Rachel Maddow Show
Bryan Stevenson joins Rachel Maddow to discuss the Attorney General's proposals to reduce mass incarceration.
- Video: Moyers & Company
Bryan Stevenson discusses race, poverty, and injustice in the American legal system.
- Video: TED 2012
Bryan Stevenson's TED talk, "We Need to Talk About An Injustice"
- Video: On the Frontlines of Social Change
Ford Foundation film profiles EJI as part of its work with visionaries on the frontlines of social change worldwide.
- Video: Smithsonian Magazine
Profile of Social Progress Award Winner Bryan Stevenson.
- Audio: Jailing Children for Life in the U.S.A.
Bryan Stevenson on mass incarceration and abusive treatment of children in the adult criminal justice system.
- Video: Rock Center with Brian Williams Bryan Stevenson discusses kids in solitary confinement.
- Video: Bryan Stevenson on the Politics of Fear and Anger
Discussion hosted by the Children's Defense Fund on ending the cradle to prison pipeline.
- Video: CBS News
Reporting on EJI's findings of sexual violence against women at Alabama's Tutwiler Prison.
- Video: CNN: Why Are Millions of Americans Locked Up?
Bryan Stevenson discusses mass incarceration in the U.S.
- Video: Up with Chris Hayes: Too Young for Life in Prison?
Bryan Stevenson discusses Supreme Court cases challenging sentencing young teens to die in prison.
- Video: The Rachel Maddow Show
Bryan Stevenson addresses death-in-prison sentences for children and the death penalty in the U.S.
- Video: Sentencing Young Teens to Die in Prison
EJI film documents sentencing of young kids to life in prison without parole.
- Video: Joe Sullivan on PBS Need To Know
Featuring EJI client whose death-in-prison sentence for a crime at age 13 was struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Video: Surviving Death in Prison
EJI client Phillip Shaw talks about life after being released from prison.
- Video: WHNT (Huntsville, AL)
Judicial Override Allowed in Alabama, But Still Controversial
- Video: Death In Dixie
Film featuring former First Lady Rosalynn Carter explores race and the death penalty and profiles three Alabama wrongful conviction cases.
- Video: Speaking of Justice
Bryan Stevenson speaks about Maryland Commission's recommendation to abolish death penalty.
- Video: Race to Execution
EJI worked with Emmy Award-winning film maker Rachel Lyon on this documentary that explores the relationship between race and capital punishment in the United States. The film examines the case of an Alabama inmate for whom EJI tried to provide last-minute assistance. EJI distributed information about this important new documentary, which aired on PBS television on March 27, 2007.
- Video: Bryan Stevenson on Race and the Death Penalty
Excerpt of speech on the death penalty at The New School in New York in April 2007.
- Audio: Race and Jury Selection on NPR
All Things Considered features Bryan Stevenson on continued exclusion of African Americans from jury service.
- Audio: NPR
Justices Bar Mandatory Life Terms for Juveniles, 6/25/12
- Audio: NPR Juveniles Need a Chance, Not Life in Prison
- Audio: NPR
Court Bars Life Terms For Youths Who Haven't Killed
- Audio: Ghetto Life 101
13- and 14-year-old boys talk about life in low-income community on Chicago's South Side in award-winning documentary.
- Slideshow: Children Sentenced to die in Prison
Photo exhibit featuring 13- and 14-year-olds sentenced to die in prison.