- The Death Penalty in the U.S.
Summarizing nationwide data on the death penalty.
- The Death Penalty in Alabama
Facts on Alabama’s death row, judicial override, inadequate counsel, racial bias, and more.
- Alabama's Disproportionately High Rate of Death Sentencing
Fact sheet showing that Alabama leads the nation in death sentencing and execution rate.
- Alabama Executions
Information about death row prisoners scheduled to be executed in Alabama and about recent executions, plus list of all executions in Alabama since the death penalty was reinstated.
- Alabama Judicial Campaign Advertisements
Fact sheet about attack ads and smear tactics rampant in Alabama judicial elections.
- Judicial Selection in Alabama
Fact sheet about Alabama's partisan and costly judicial elections.
- Alabama’s Exonerated
Describing cases of persons exonerated and released from Alabama’s death row.
- The Crisis of Counsel in Alabama
Fact sheet about the impact of inadequate counsel in Alabama cases.
- Sentencing in Alabama
Fact sheet detailing Alabama’s sentencing laws and their impact.
- Probation in Alabama
Fact sheet explaining the probation process in Alabama.
- Alabama Prison Conditions
Fact sheet detailing overcrowding, safety, and medical concerns in Alabama’s prisons.
- The Prison Crisis in Alabama
Fact sheet addressing soaring incarceration rates and excessive sentencing in Alabama.
- Pardons and Paroles in Alabama
Fact sheet providing statistics and historical information about the Board of Pardons and Paroles’s operations in Alabama.
- Post-Release Education & Preparation (PREP) Program
Fact sheet about EJI's new long-term supervised release program concentrating on the unique needs of prisoners who entered prison between the ages of 14 and 16.
- Alabama’s Community Notification Act
Fact sheet on homelessness and permanent punishment caused by sex offender registration and residency restrictions in Alabama.